Skip to content
Surviving the Pandemic with Your Health and Senses
do’s and don’ts
Here are some Dos and Don’ts he recommends.
1. Find new ways to deepen your relationship with your partner, your family, and your close friends. Turbulent times have a way of bringing people closer together – don’t resist it!
2. Start a mindfulness practice – whether it’s yoga, meditation, gratitude rituals, prayer… now is the time to go deep and evolve from within!
3. Wear a mask in public and wash your hands after touching things that were handled by folks outside your inner sphere.
4. Get out into nature.
5. Turn your kitchen into a delicious lab of wholesome wellness. Learn some new recipes that tantalize your tastebuds while nourishing your soul.
1. Compromise your sleep
2. Day drink
3. Eat convenience food
We will survive this.
Publisher and Founder of r Healthy Living Solutions, LLC, Supplier of Healthy Living information and products to improve
- Here’s What You Need to Know About the Coronavirus Outbreak as Restrictions Ease Up
- 5 Ways to Renew Your Commitment To Your Wellbeing